Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ex-Pat

Okay, I suppose that technically I am not exactly an expatriate, because I fully intend to return to my country of origin, but I do love being over here and will be here for Independence Day! So today I am very busy.

I'm having an Independence Day party for my friends over here on Tuesday so today, a friend from the office is taking me down to the big super market (Tesco) in New Malden so that I can do the food shopping for the party. It should be fun. I was up early and took a bike ride before taking a shower this morning and now I have a few hours before she shows up so I guess I will go back to bed and read for a while.

I cannot wait to share with my friends the traditional 4th of July cookout!

I hope that wherever you are, you are having a productive weekend. I'm headed back to bed with a book!

Don Bergquist - 01 July 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: