Monday, July 17, 2006

A Clarification

It has been observed that there seems to be a lot of drinking which appears as the subject in my blog. I guess that this is, to some extent, true. Many of the stories do seem to include tales of drinking and going to parties.

It is not as if I spend all my time here drinking. First off, I have to ride my bike just to get to the pub. Then there is all that time that I spend waiting to get the barman’s attention so that I can order my beer. And it takes a good forty-five seconds to pull a pint.

Seriously, though. There is a lot more that I do over here, but who really wants to read that I went to the grocery store, or that I found a good deal on mushrooms at the Kingston Street Market?

There is the mundane that goes on, it is just more interesting to write about the fun things I am doing.

I hope that wherever you are today, you have something fun to tell your friends and family about.

Don Bergquist - 17 July 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, drinking and partying and having fun at parties is always good. Let's not forget that "it's always Happy Hour somewhere!"

May everyone's glass be full!
-N