Sunday, July 09, 2006

Beautiful Morning

Yeah. Right!

It is a nice day to stay indoors today! The morning is starting cold, windy and miserable. I would not mind any two of them, but the three made my morning ride pretty bleak. I only did the seven mile route that I do around the river and back via the Esher round-about.

To tell the truth, I am a bit tired today. Some friends invited me out to a dance club last night and I didn't make it home until almost four this morning. So getting up and on the bike around seven this morning is likely to be seen by my readers as crazy. That is okay, my ride for the morning out of the way, I am planning a lovely day of lazing around in front of the TV. UKTV is running the Michael Palin series "Full Circle" today. And should I happen to take a nap, who's going to complain?

Later, hopefully, the drizzle will end, the skies will clear-up and I can go into Surbiton to do some grocery shopping.

I hope wherever you are, you have a pleasant day planned.

Don Bergquist - 09 July 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: