Monday, June 12, 2006

Vacation Mode

All it takes is the proximity of a vacation to make a normally efficient and productive worker into an un-focused, lethargic one. I'm not actually going to be going on vacation any time soon; it is a month away, but the prospect of it is still making me just burst with lethargy. Or is it the fact that I will soon be headed Home to see Saga?

Yes! That's it. As much as I love it here in the UK, it will never be Home as long as I cannot have my dog here with me. It has been too long since I have seen my little one! I know that when I get home she will be there and will be so happy to see here daddy that she will be bouncing off the walls.

That's good. I only get to see her for a week, but it will be a welcome visit! Once I have completed my short trip back to Colorado, I will be back here in the UK for a month. Then I really can enter Vacation Mode! My parents will be joining me over here for a week of sightseeing while I am still over here. That will be fun!

I'm busy trying to put together things for us to do that we will all enjoy. Travels all over the area, side-trips to Scotland, who knows. Anything is possible.

I hope that wherever you are today is a great day full of anticipation of good things to come!

Don Bergquist - 12th June 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: