Sunday, June 04, 2006

Another Lovely Day!

The weather today is almost as perfect as it was yesterday!

I got up early and did a few things around the house and then grabbed a camera and headed out on my bike. These swans live in the Leg of Mutton pond in Bushy Park.

There are just a few clouds in the sky, but the air is pleasant and the roads are good! I got up early this morning and went for a nice long bike ride. After a couple hours, I ended-up back at home and decided it was time to get some things done. So I did my grocery shopping, and started a load of laundry. I am now sitting here gazing out the back garden doors at the lovely light of the afternoon.

What the heck am I doing writing in doors? I should be out there!

Enough of this. I'm going for another bike ride. I think I'll go into Norbiton.

I hope wherever you are today, it is as lovely as it is here!

Don Bergquist - 04th June 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: