Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Someone Else' Sunrise

The other day in my blog I was bemoaning the fact that Sunrise here in the summertime is so dang early that there was no way I would be able to see one and definitely no way for me to be up (and making good cognitively active decisions) early enough to get out and do sunrise photography.

So, here is a shot I took from the top floor of my house last night of someone else' sunrise! I'm thinking perhaps Kuala Lumpur or somewhere on that side of the globe it must be sunrise about the time it is sunset in Thames Ditton.

I was in bed last evening (about a quarter-to-ten) and noticed that the light in the room had changed. I looked out the window and saw that there was a lovely sunset going on and so I decided to make tracks to grab my camera and head to the top of the house. This picture was taken from a westward facing window at the top level of the house.

I hope that wherever you are (even if it is not Kuala Lumpur) you have had a great day today. (and if it is Kuala Lumpur, that you're having a lovely day tomorrow!)

Don Bergquist - 13th June 2006 - Thames Ditton Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: