Friday, June 23, 2006

Back to the UK

This trip to the US is drawing to a close and soon I will be back in the United Kingdom.

It has been a whirlwind but beneficial trip to the us. I have one day in the office left to get through followed by one weekend to live it up here in the mountains. Then, on Monday morning, the car service comes to get me for my flight back to Gatwick.

The interesting thing is that I seem to be getting good at this continent hopping. When I returned to the US this time, I experienced practically no Jet Lag. After flying all day Sunday to get home, I spent Sunday evening unpacking my cases, getting everything queued to go through the laundry and did a couple loads. I didn't go to sleep that evening before ten. Each evening since I have been up until a normal time and gotten up in the mornings about the time I would be getting up normally.

I hope this does not mean that on Tuesday when I get back to the UK I will, for the first time since I have been traveling there, experience Jet Lag going over there! That would be a bummer!

I hope that wherever you are, you have a wonderful day and a weekend to look forward to.

Don Bergquist - 23rd June 2006 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: