Saturday, February 25, 2006

Waiting... (The Remake)

If she hasn't figured it out yet, she will shortly. My bags are packed and stacked inside the door, the shuttle will pick me up shortly. This is another day of travel (by which I mean waiting) ahead of me. I am waiting already. The shuttle is late!

The shuttle service almost always starts at my place (when I am riding them) because I live so far to the west and south of the airport. I know that there are people who would offer me a ride to the airport to save me the long ride in the shuttle, but I can't ask them to take the time out of their mornings to make sure that I am where I need to be. I was chatting with my neighbor who offered, but it just wasn't necessary. Now, if the shuttle is any later than it is right now, I may go next door to see if I can beg that ride off him!

Well, at least I am leaving the cold and snow behind me. It has been lovely this week, but the weather forecasts are calling for an arctic blast next week with the chance of snow early in the week. I guess I am headed back to London just in time.

I hope wherever you are today your outlook is warm and sunny!

Don Bergquist - 25-February-2006 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: