Monday, February 13, 2006

Birthday Party!

My friend Terry's Mum, Mavis, had a birthday party yesterday at the King's Arms.

Terry invited me to join the celebration. And what a celebration it was. The place was packed! I had intended to get out early. Since the party was supposed to be from 15:00 - 20:00, I figured I would get a nice early departure in, just to prove I could do it, and get a good night's sleep last night.

You know what they say about plans and intentions. Suffice it to say that I did not get out early last night. One thing led to another, the conversation and the beer were both good so I was there until nearly 23:00.

I was so tired this morning! A bike ride at lunch time has helped me to get my second wind, though, so I think this afternoon will go much smoother!

Wherever you are this fine day, I hope you are able to spend some time with your family and friends!

Don Bergquist - 13-February-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: