Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunrise



It is moments like this that make the travel the thrill it is. There is nothing quite like the experience of travelling along and being suddenly surprised with the sight of a beautiful sunrise.

The sky has been coloring for the past hour or so, and the sun just a few minutes ago decided to make its appearance. I have, therefore, decided to pull over and take a photo. We’re making good time, Saga and I are only a couple hours from Dad and Flo’s place. So it might be a good time to take a break, stretch my legs and get the dog outside for a short walk.

We should, then, get back on the road, but as the final line of one of my favorite books explains: “But that is a thing for the future; right now, it is so beautiful!”

Wherever you are today I hope that you’re starting your morning is as brilliant.

Don Bergquist – July 15, 2012 – Interstate 29, South of Brookings, South Dakota, USA

No comments: