Sunday, July 15, 2012

Arrival


What a great drive! The roads this morning were amazingly quiet.

 Saga and I arrived about 08:30 and spent a pleasant morning hanging-out with Dad, Flo, my baby brother Chip, and nephew, Eric. It was a pleasant time. We got in before the heat off the day started to set in so we had time to go some things inside and out for Dad and Flo before Chip and Eric headed back to The Cities.

I have my office set-up in the basement all ready to work this coming week and have to (some time) get my pictures from my drive uploaded. But right now, it is a lovely Sunday afternoon and it is time to play some cards and hang-out with the folks.

Wherever you are today I hope that you’re starting weekend has been a great one!

Don Bergquist – July 15, 2012 – Kensington, Minnesota, USA

No comments: