Friday, July 13, 2012

Being Productive


What a productive day – so far! It is early afternoon and I have just returned home from the office. Early in – early out, lots done in between! It sort of make the day productive… at least it makes it seem productive!

I got into the office early this morning and completed the weekly admin tasks, did the few things I had on my calendar and worked on a couple specs so that I could take off early this afternoon. I need the time because I am headed out at butt-ugly-early tomorrow morning.

Of course, I am delaying the actual packing of the car because it is sweltering outside! I have a few things to do around the house, and then it should take me about an hour to pack the car. Once that is done, it is time to hit the hay. Tomorrow morning will come early!

Wherever you are today I hope you are having a productive day.

Don Bergquist – July 13, 2012 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: