Monday, July 16, 2012

Busy Week Ahead


It has been a busy weekend and it is going to be an even busier week!

Saga and I are in Minnesota visiting my folks and I am telecommuting for the next couple weeks. So, this is not a vacation. I am just up here to help-out for a few weeks while my dad undergoes a course of Chemotherapy. The plan is that I will be headed into town with Dad and Flo as they need me to, and helping out to make sure that nobody is overwhelmed with the tasks of keeping the house running while we are getting dad the treatment he needs.

Other than that, it is the regular nine-to-five at an office I have set-up in the basement, and have a lot of work I brought with me to fill my “off-hours.”

Wherever you are today I hope that you have an excellent week!

Don Bergquist – July 16, 2012 – Kensington, Minnesota, USA

No comments: