Saturday, November 29, 2008

White Saturday

It's a cold, wet, white morning.

Saga and I ventured out this morning and explored the winter wonderland before sunrise. The cloud cover prevented the sunrise from being anything spectacular. So I was not excited about being out that early.

It was cold and wet so Saga was not excited about being dragged on a walk around the lake. She kept running to the end of her lead toward home, but after she'd worked out that we were walking the standard route, she quit the futile run and resorted to just casting furtive glances over her shoulder to the north; toward home.

There is no plan for the day; it's another good day to do nothing. I think we'll dig deep into the DVD library and find something I haven't seen in a while!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you will have a lovely day!

Don Bergquist - November 29, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: