Sunday, November 02, 2008

Recovering

I think the most strenuous thing I am going to do today is laundry.

That digging yesterday really did leave me sore! I think I may go down to the community center and swim a few laps and then spend some time in the whirlpool. But at least I got the planting done... that was the important thing.

Today there is not a lot going on. I remembered to set my clocks back yesterday so when I rolled over and looked at the clock at 06:00 and wondered why I was so awake so early, it took me a moment to remember it was "Fall Back" day. I hope you remembered that we change the clocks back to standard time in most of the US today.

And it was dark out! Saga and I are going to wait for the sun to come up before walking this morning; the coyotes have been active for the past few mornings. That is the big plan for the day. I will probably spend the remainder of it reading my book club selection of the month... or napping. It's nice having no big decisions for the day.

Wherever you are, I hope that you're having a lovely weekend!

Don Bergquist - November 02, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your book?

Unknown said...

We're reading J.M. Coetzee's 1999 novel "Disgrace." I have to say (regrettablly) I am really not enjoying it...

But it is interesting - sort of - and it was the selection of the month. So I will finish it; come hell or high water!

djb