Thursday, November 13, 2008

Such A Morning

Why is it I so rarely have a camera with me in the mornings when I walk Saga?

Not that I had the time to sit through the exposure time this morning. the moon breaking through the clouds as we walked this morning cast an amazing glow across Saga, me, and the entire park. It wasn't quite "the lustre of mid-day" as described in A Visit From St. Nicholas but it was pretty close... The park positively glowed!

Saga, of course, decided that she needed to go way off the paths... Nothing interests her here on the path, I suppose. By the time we got home, the moon had gone back behind the cloud banks and all was dark again. I suppose I should post this and get to the office... it is another busy day for me today.

Wherever you are today, I wish you a lovely start to your day! 

Don Bergquist - November 13, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: