Saturday, November 01, 2008

Busy Saturday

There are no pictures to show, plots of dirt are not terribly photogenic, but I have finished planting my beds for the spring. The areas I was planting didn't look that big when I started out but I am completely sore and spent now that I have finished.

The two beds are each about twelve feet long and about a two feet wide... One had never been planted in before so it was covered with a layer of rock-strewn dirt and an under-layer of landscaping plastic weed-barrier. Argh!

I think I will sit out on the patio in the Hammock Chair with a beer, a book and a few Naproxen Sodium in my system and see if I can drift off while reading. It was a good day of planting but I am completely spent now! At least this spring I should have some lovely flowers to show for it. Right now all I have is sore muscles and a couple long grey-brown patches in front of my place.

Wherever you are today I hope you've got something to show for your efforts!

Don Bergquist - November 01, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: