Sunday, November 16, 2008

Out Of Commission

Well, I had thought that I had dodged the bullet and gotten out of the office before I caught the cold (flu?) that one of my coworkers was walking around with, but starting last night I started feeling pretty cruddy.

This morning I got out of bed only because I had to... Once Saga and I had taken a walk, I went back to bed. I thought I was going to feel better after sleeping 'til noon, but now that I am vertical, I am thinking of nothing but getting horizontal again. So I'm off to bed again.

Wherever you are, I hope you're feeling well.

Don Bergquist - November 16, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

2 comments:

Sean Sutherland said...

Wow, there is something going around out there for sure. My facebook dashboard looks like the waiting room at a local ER.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Sean!

Yeah, it was pretty severe! But it is that time of year!

djb