Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What The…

Okay, it is going to be nicer in Denver today that it is in South Florida!

As I sit here at five o’clock the news has just announced that it is already nearly 60° outside and we are headed for a high near 80°! It is really nice outside! I had a light sweater on as we walked… The stars were shining with the half-moon beaming along. The skies are nearly cloudless and it is supposed to be an absolutely lovely day! I am so tempted to play hooky! But no, there is a lot to do and next week is a holiday so I guess I had best get into the office.

Ah… what a hassle it is being a grown-up some times!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you’re having a lovely day.

Don Bergquist – November 18, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, today is the day the first of the Thanksgiving crew heads to the beach. Ah to be retired!

Unknown said...

Don't wish your life away, young lady!

djb