Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Busy Morning

How is it that Saga can always tell when it is going to be a busy morning for me?

It seems that the more I have planned to do at the office in the morning, the more time she wants to spend wandering aimlessly about the park. Of course, she doesn’t go about it as if it were aimlessly. Oh, no!

She is just a bundle of energy, bolting this way and that, going about sniffing and snuffing hither and thither. This morning I have to get in and reload all my programs on my PC… does she not understand this? But how can I be upset? She is so damn cute as she wanders determined to sniff and check-out everything in the park. I can spend a few extra minutes to enjoy her company!

Wherever you are today, I hope you’ll take a few minutes out of your busy schedule to spend time with someone special to you!

Don Bergquist – November 12, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

2 comments:

Hyperspider said...

Dogs like to sniff me. Oh, I guess that is not what you meant by spending time with someone special.

Unknown said...

Well, it all depends, I guess on what you like! If you believe the radical right, that is the end result of all change: whatever you're into!

djb