Saturday, November 15, 2008

Brrr!

Hey, kiddies, it's flippin' cold out there!

My thermometer outside read 10°(Fahrenheit - that's -12.2222222° Celsius). Needless to say, Saga didn't want to spend a lot of time exploring this morning. We'll head out again a little later on as the temperature rises a bit.

But this is one of the things I love about living in Colorado! Down here where most of us live (six thousand feet and below) it will snow one day, and the next day be lovely. It is supposed to be up around 70° again by the middle of the week.

If I want the snow, it is falling up in the mountains. The slopes are lovely! The white and green blankets that can be seen from down here shine in the first light of the morning.

I have no big plans for the day. Tomorrow is supposed to be the nice day of the weekend... so I suppose today is a bookkeeping and house cleaning day. Tomorrow, perhaps a bike ride... the paths should be clean and dry by tomorrow.

Wherever you are today, I hope your day is a lovely one!

Don Bergquist - November 15, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: