Saturday, November 08, 2008

On A Lovely Saturday Morning

On a Lovely morning like today what more is there to do but to get out and enjoy it?

Saga must have thought I was crazy when I brought props with us into the park. Well, okay, that’s not quite true… this picture is a few years old. But it is a perfect illustration of the day as I see it.

I wore a jacket as we went for our walk. By the time we returned home, I sort-of wished I hadn’t it was way too warm. The day is sunny and bright and apart from getting ready for my game night this evening, I have no plans for the day. I am struggling to get through the book club selection that we are reading, but I am certainly not enjoying it.

I have to get to the bank, they sent me an ATM card but never sent the PIN for it… I guess they wanted me to know they were thinking of them, just not very much. I have to get some groceries and make some snacks for the party, other than that, it is relaxing and reading for me today.

Wherever you are, I hope that your weekend is relaxing!

Don Bergquist - November 08, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

2 comments:

Hyperspider said...

Nice photo! I like the depth of field and the use of color only in the apples.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment - and from a photographer I think is far better from me, it means a lot!

Actually, this is one of my later film photos... it was taken before I started getting into digital.

djb