Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Quiet Day At Home

It is a lovely morning. Saga and I got up after our normal Saturday lie-in and went for a nice long walk in the park. After which, I had breakfast and had my coffee while chatting with my family and friends on the phone.

The local news is full of convention coverage... they are scoping out the airport watching for conventioneers that started arriving over the past couple days. It really sounds like town is a place to avoid this coming week! Good thing we moved to the tech center south of town. I can avoid the headache altogether!

I think Saga and I will go up to the hills today for a hike... I've also got a couple projects that I want to get done around the house... Decisions, Decisions... What shall I do today!?

Wherever you are today, I hope you have a lovely, restful, and refreshing weekend!

Don Bergquist - August 23, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: