Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Busy Day

My new assignment with my company is a really cool one!

I am serving as the Business Analyst on a new development project. It is pretty cool working with the team I work with and getting to be creative. The software is definitely in need of a good work-over, and the input I have had has been well received.

The problem with being on the team for a new development, is that there is no way to plan some things... Yesterday it was already 14:00 before I realized that I hadn't had a chance to break for lunch. Things popping up at the last minute, impromptu demos for various internal clients, and the like has kept me hopping from place to place.

What a cool way to be busy though! And to paraphrase Oscar Wilde: The only thing worse than being busy is not being busy! I never wake up these days and regret the thought of heading into the office. Speaking of which, I have a demo this morning early, so I had best get Saga walked and hop in the car!

Wherever you are today, I hope you're busy - in that good way!

Don Bergquist - August 20, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: