Sunday, August 03, 2008

Finally!

For those of you who have noticed that I was a bit behind on my blog posting, I have news that I hope you will find positive. I have finished uploading my photos to my photo sharing site and to my gallery and am caught-up on my posting. They have been waiting on the links to the albums in Shutterfly.


Below (and on each of the posts posted today) are the links to the pictures taken on vacation. I thank you for you for your patience in awaiting the postings.

Wherever you are today, I hope you’re having a lovely weekend!

Don Bergquist – August 03, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

Albums
Driving East:

Saga Sleeping In Charleston:

Saga Goes To Town:

At The Beach:

Chilling:

Col. Karrer:

At The Beach:

Beach House Feasts:

Saga Sunning Herself:

Sissa and Braydon:

Fritz at the Beach:


The Drive Home (Part 1):

The Drive Home (Part 2):

No comments: