Monday, August 04, 2008

Ahhh!

What a lovely weekend! Saga and I took a few walks in her park, I did a few loads of laundry and did some housework, organizing the place now that I am back from vacation (putting away my luggage, cleaning out and washing the car, etc.).

I am truly home and back in the swing. Good thing too! I have so much to do at the office that I need to get done and so will have so little time for doing anything at home this week. I am going to start car pooling with a friend who lives in the valley with me (just across the creek, in fact) so I've got extra time in the mornings now.

Saga seems confused. I am home much later and didn’t chide her as she decided to sniff everything to her heart's delight as were walking this morning. But what the heck? I am not working as much with the London office so there is no real reason I need to be in at 06:00 any more. Besides, the company on the drive may be nice.

Wherever you are this morning, I hope that your week goes well!

Don Bergquist – August 04, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: