Sunday, September 10, 2006

Last Day

I don't want to think about this! My pub is closing for the next couple months for refurbishment. Sure, my friends will be going to the pub across the road from The King's Arms, but the problem is that it won't be the same.

The best thing to do, I guess, would be get busy, enjoy the day, have a drink or two with my friends tonight for the big "Closing Party" tonight and then see what happens tomorrow.

There are a lot of things that I can do today, I have to mow the back lawn, take a bike ride, do a little shopping, and do some laundry. That should keep me busy and move the imminent closing of my pub off my mind.

I hope wherever you are today, you have something to keep you occupied.

Don Bergquist - 10 September 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: