Tuesday, September 12, 2006

In a Fog

It is a lovely day here in London! The weathercast yesterday was slightly inaccurate. It called for rain all day. Well, it didn't actually rain at all where I was nor anywhere that I rode through this morning. There was no mud on the paths; which is not to say that the roads and the paths are dry.

Anybody with dry skin would love it here today! NOTHING is dry! The humidity that should have precipitated as rain yesterday sank to ground level and condensed. There is a thick blanket of fog covering everything this morning. It is a cool, foggy morning.

I love riding in this weather, but now that I am at the office, the result of riding through all that fog is that I am sitting here a bit on the soggy side. And what, with the humidity being so high, I will probably not dry out until noon!

Oh well putting a positive spin on it, I think of it as a spa treatment. People pay for things like this!

I hope wherever you are today, you can put a positive spin on things.

Don Bergquist - 12 September 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: