Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Preparations

Well, it's almost time for me to leave my home and return to my home.

My first home, of course, is here in Colorado. My second home is back there in London. If only I could take Saga with me it would be more like home there too! I am missing her already!

I have a lot to do today before I head off. I still have to run a number of last-minute errands; laundry to run through the machines, and all that packing! I am working from home today so that I can keep the laundry running; advancing the loads when I head downstairs to get coffee. At lunch time I will get all the errands done but the one that will take the longest. That one can wait until tomorrow morning before I head-out.

Since that last errand is the one that I will enjoy the least (not to mention that Saga will hate it - it is taking Saga to the dog wash!) I am avoiding it. Well, I have much to do before I can call it a day so I had better get started.

I hope that wherever you are today, you have a bunch of fun things to do on your to-do list!

Don Bergquist - 09th May 2006 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: