Friday, May 12, 2006

Hiatus

After a brief hiatus, I am back in London. Things are pretty much how I remember them. Okay, so all the plants that are blooming are different than the last time I was here. The irises and daffodils are all gone, the wildflowers are starting to take over the wilderness. Wisteria is in bloom everywhere.

Sitting at my kitchen counter having breakfast this morning I noticed that the vines on the house across the road are really filling-out. The house should be in bloom soon. I over-slept this morning. But I guess I am entitled. I did travel all day yesterday (and a good part of the day before) and was therefore up for nearly 40 hours before getting back to bed.

I know I popped into the pub yesterday after work and although I had only a couple beers, I am a bit fuzzy on the details. I guess I was more tired than I thought when I popped in.

Well, I hope wherever you are today, you have pleasant memories of yesterday and a lovely day to look forward to today!

Don Bergquist - 12th May 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: