Sunday, May 28, 2006

Beautiful Sunday!

I know this is Cliche, but: What a difference a day makes! It is an absolutely gorgeous day out. Today is as pleasant as yesterday was foul! I know it won't last, but it is nice that it is so pleasant out today. My friend, Kevin is having a barbecue today. It looks like the weather is going to cooperate!

I have the house open this morning and am just enjoying the wonderful day!

Had I not mowed the lawn a couple days ago, I'd have been tempted to do it this afternoon. As it is, I'm lucky I have done so. I have a party that I am going to this afternoon. My friend, Kevin, is turning 44. He is having a barbecue and then we're moving the party to the pub. It should be a good time.

I hope wherever you are today, you are blessed with wonderful weather for whatever you want to do!

Don Bergquist - 28th May 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: