Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Travelogue Minnesota: Home Again


Three words explain it all: “LOTS TO DO!!!“

I always plan an extra day at the end of a vacation so that I can get back into the swing of things and it is usually necessary!  Have lots to do today. I’ve unpacked the car and need to clean and put away the travel necessities: The kennel, the coolers, etc.

The boxes the china is packed in have made it home in good shape. I have yet to open the boxes, but it appears that it arrived in the same condition it was in when packed. That is a relief as this was something I have been putting off because I didn’t want to chance breaking my mom’s china that I inherited. There are broken and missing pieces, but that predates me. It has been moved around since the fifties…

There is cleaning, unpacking, laundry to do and lots of things to do to get ready to get back to the office. Had the roads been less hospitable yesterday, today would have been spent finishing the drive. But as they were so good, I can dedicate the entire day getting recharged to jump back into the fray tomorrow.

Wherever you are today, I hope things are coming together nicely for you too!

 

Don Bergquist – May 29, 2012 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: