Thursday, May 24, 2012

Travelogue Minnesota: Hanging Out


Dad and I are hanging-out today.


…by which I mean that Dad and I have yard work to do while Mary and Flo have headed into town to do some shopping, yard-sale browsing, antiquing, and whatever else it is that women do when they go off and insist that men would only hinder their progress.

Not that I wanted to go out and shop, mind you, I definitely prefer hanging with dad. We mowed the yard, did some organizing for the party, and did general “guy things.” Now we’ve had lunch and after a nice leisurely nap (it is raining once again so the weather is perfect for napping) perhaps we will play some cards.

It is so nice and peaceful here; it’s just the thing for recharging my batteries!

Wherever you are today I hope that you are having fun hanging-out!

Don Bergquist – May 24, 2012 – Kensington, Minnesota, USA

No comments: