Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Travelogue Minnesota: Departure


 Could we have asked for better weather for driving? The forecast is for overcast the entire way. There is no real threat of rain, but the cloud cover should keep me from having to deal with sun glare. There are predictions of some wind through South Dakota, but with any luck, it will be a tailwind.

It is butt-ugly early, I had wanted to get on the road around 04:00 but it now appears I will miss that by out half-an-hour. Oh well! That is the wonderful thing about travel, you never know what you are going to get!

What I need to get right now is on the road! So, I am going to save this, get the dog walked and into the car and get rolling. Let’s hope the conditions live-up to the predictions.

Wherever you are today I hope that you are greeted by open roads and a wind at your back!  

Don Bergquist – May 23, 2012 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA


No comments: