Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dive In


…or should that be “Drive In?”

I am not sure what caught my attention it might have been the unexpected flash of bright yellow, it might have been the odd juxtaposition of seeing the toys in such an unexpected context, but whatever it was, I was treated to the sight of these two rubber ducks lying in a puddle in the parking lot that I use on the edge of downtown.


With apologies to Sesame Street, it brought an unexpected smile to my face:

Rubber Ducky, you’re the one,
You make parking lots of  fun,
Rubber Ducky, I’m awfully fond of you;
(voh woh, dee doh!)

This is the reason I almost always have a camera within reach. You just never know what you’re going to see!

Wherever you are today I hope that your weekend is full of unexpected pleasures!

Don Bergquist – May 13, 2012 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: