Saturday, November 26, 2011

Travelogue South Carolina – Visiting Family


There must have been some kind of a game this weekend. Every car I passed had either a cartoon representation of a paw print of some sort on it or a tiger tail hanging out of it. The one stop I made (for gas and a stretch) there were people in the gas station that had the paw print painted on their faces. I suppose if I cared anything for sports I might know more about it but…
The roads were good and not too crowded, the day was lovely and I made it back to my cousins' place without anything noteworthy happening.

My cousins and I spent the afternoon visiting and having fun and then there was a nice bon fire this evening to enjoy. The boys had a friend over and Craig built a fire in the fire pit. We roasted marshmallows and had a nip or two – simply to chase away the chill.

It was late in the evening when we finally turned in. What a lovely visit!

Wherever you are today I hope that you're spending time with your family.

Don Bergquist – November 26, 2011 – Chapin, South Carolina, USA

No comments: