Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Travelogue South Carolina – Southern Snow


I left the cold of Colorado for a white thanksgiving in South Carolina.

Isn't it too late for the cotton to be in bud? I guess not, but from my time in Memphis I seem to remember them combining cotton earlier in the year! But it does kind-of look like snow, if you drive past it really fast!

I got a later start than I had hoped to, but I promised my cousins I would wait for them to get up before I left. So I had breakfast with them and then I had coffee with my cousin and didn't get on the road until after ten. The roads are nice and clear, there was a little traffic going though Columbia, but on the whole I am making good time.

Well, I have had enough of a rest and I still have about an hour to drive. So I had best get back to it!

Wherever you are today I wish you good roads and smooth travels!

Don Bergquist – November 23, 2011 – Somewhere in South Carolina

No comments: