Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Travelogue South Carolina – A Late Return


This is how I feel this morning… like at any moment I might drop off to sleep. Ironically, at the same time, I am still a bit wired from the travel.

The flight itself was a good one. I was seated among a group of flight attendants deadheading home after their work day. It was interesting listening to them talk about the politics of their workplace… They have as much intrigue to deal with as any other position.

The bags were longer than usual getting to the carousel… or maybe it is just that I am so tired – it seemed longer. All I know is that arrivals after midnight, when the airport is all but shut-down, shouldn’t still be waiting for their baggage at one.

On my way home, I decided that I would stop by the office and get my PC off my desk from the office. I might do a little work tomorrow (er, I mean today), even though I have the day off… But I am definitely not going in! Perhaps I will take an hour later on and get my email inbox cleared… perhaps not.

The roads are good, the morning is quiet. I love this time of the day, it is so peaceful!

Wherever you are today hope you are tucked into bed sleeping peacefully – or are at least enjoying being wherever you are!

Don Bergquist – November 29, 2011 – Denver, Colorado, USA

No comments: