Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Travelogue South Carolina - Arrival


I am SO glad that I didn't decide to drive on to the beach this evening – er, morning! It is just after midnight and I am waiting for my bags. It is, at least, clear and cold here. There is some delay with the bags. I've already had a chance to get the car, walk my carryon bags down to it and leave them in the trunk, have a bit of a stretch.
 It's warm enough here that I don't need the leather jacket, the muffler, the gloves, or indeed the second layer of shirt! So, here I am over-dressed and sitting in a rocking chair, watching the empty carousel spin.

Good thing I only have to drive over to Chapin tonight! My cousins have invited me over and I am looking forward to seeing them.

If only my – here they come! Gotta run!

Wherever you are today I wish you a lovely day!

Don Bergquist – November 22, 2011 – Columbia, South Carolina, USA

No comments: