Monday, December 01, 2008

What!? It's December!? Already!?

I cannot believe that it is already December! Where has the time gone? I'm caught-up in the throes of the end of the year activity. In addition to getting things done at the office, there is the planning for getting my Christmas gifts packaged-up and sent out... there is the production and mailing of my Christmas Cards.

This time of year is special and I love it but it can be so busy. What with the baking, the entertaining, the correspondence and the mad dash to get presents into the mail so that they make it to their intended recipients in time.

There is so much to do... What a busy time of year. Luckily, I have lots of friends who remind me (constantly - but I am not complaining) to take time out for myself. We all need to remember to take time for ourselves.

So, wherever you are today I hope that you take a moment to remember what the holidays are really all about.

Don Bergquist - December 01, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: