Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yule Blog - New Year's Eve

It is the end of another year and the dawn of a new one. I don't know about anyone else, but the year seemed to fly by for me! It is the first time in years I have not traveled on business this year!

It struck me a few weeks ago that I had not been out of the office since returning from London. It is the first year with this company (I have over nineteen years of tenure to-date) for which I can say that! Not that travel is a bad thing, but after all the travel of the last few years, how nice not to have to leave home... unless I wanted to.

Of course, I still think quite a bit about my friends that I miss back in the UK, all the good times I have had on the road, and the great things I have seen and done over the years.

To celebrate the year out, I will be attending a party with friends and ringing-in the new year with some of the dearest people I know.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you'll have a safe and happy New Year's Eve.

Don Bergquist - December 31, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: