Monday, December 08, 2008

Manic Monday

As the line from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory that I often quote goes: “So much time, so little to do. No! Wait. Strike that; reverse it!”

The problem with the end of the year is that there is so much to do to get ready for the holidays and then the end of the year and it all happens one thing after another; bing, bang, boom!

I have, let my writing in my blog slip a bit. I had planned on getting this posted this morning, but one thing happened after another and there is always something of higher priority to do! So I’m jotting some notes and will get this into the blog as soon as I get a chance to catch my breath!

And on top of everything else, I am planning on working from home tomorrow because the reports are that we’ll be getting a pretty serious snowfall tomorrow. That also means that anything I need to have done by tomorrow I need to do tonight on my way home. Great! Just Great! …as if I weren’t already busy enough.

Wherever you are today, I hope you will have a relaxing and uncluttered day!

Don Bergquist – December 08, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: