Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Somewhat Busy Weekend!

It has been a lovely weekend, but somewhat busy.

I took advantage of the nice weather yesterday to do a little work outside and to get some gardening chores done. This morning, Saga and I took our walk and it was immediately obvious that I needed the jacket... yesterday I had wished that I had left it behind.

Today I have a bunch of stuff inside to do and if it doesn't get too cold, I may string some holiday lights this weekend. I don't know about anyone else, but this holiday season I am not really getting into it...

I don't know why; it just doesn't feel like the holidays yet. Perhaps I just need to bake some cookies and listen to some Christmas Music. I guess I should start trying to get into the spirit.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're feeling in the spirit of the season.

Don Bergquist - December 07, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: