Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thank You For Caring!

I may have started this blog as a way of sending messages and photos back home when I started traveling abroad a few years ago, but it has evolved into so much more.

Thank you all who have sent me email (or called me – those of you who know my number) asking what’s up with me. Gee! Ya get busy for a few days (too busy to actually get the stuff I am wringing into the blog) and I get a bunch of people asking what’s up.

A friend from Florida sent me an email asking if I was okay or if I had lost power of something. Though my favorite comment (mostly because the way it was phrased showed a level of creativity that just tickled my fancy) was the friend who asked me if I had just stopped seeing the world.

No, sorry… been busy and will try and get these random rumblings onto the blog as soon as I can. (With the blog tool not doing a spell check, I write these in Word then transfer them to the blog… just been too busy to do that second step!) I promise to catch-up soon.

Thanks for asking!

Wherever you are today, I hope that people are caring where you are!

Don Bergquist – December 11, 2007 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: