Friday, August 11, 2006

Tactical Error

I made some good and some bad choices when I left London last weekend.

Good choice: I left my house clean and ready to inhabit when I got back. This means that I will have nothing to do on Tuesday afternoon than drop my cases in my room and head back to the office.

Bad choice: I think I may have left the house void of alcohol. I know I an going to need a drink Tuesday night! This is not going to be pretty! The reports I am hearing tell me that restrictions are getting pretty severe on what I can carry on.

Good choice: I left my camera gear in my closet back in London. That is one less thing I have to worry about sending on to London via FedEx.

Bad choice: I also left all my shorts and Hawaiian shirts! What was I thinking? I am in Florida in August and all I have are long pants and long-sleeved shirts!

Oh well... I guess that is why God invented Target. I'm going shopping the moment I get a the chance to. It is sweltering here!

I hope that wherever you are, all your choices today are good ones!

Don Bergquist - 11 August 2006 - Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA

No comments: