Monday, November 21, 2005

Dad

Okay, for those of you who have asked: Dad is doing great!

For those of you who didn't: Dad is doing great!

For those of you who have not heard: Dad has had a stroke. Well, technically, it was a Transient Ischemic Attack (or TIA). I have included a link at the top of this article for those of you who would like to read more about this on WebMD. Dad had this attach last Sunday and has been home for the past couple days.

According to Flo, Dad is in good spirits and is on the mend with little physical aftermath of the stroke. I have been talking to Dad regularly and he sounds just great! He is upbeat and except that he has an occasional problem with aphasia, he is talking normally. I hope to be able to make it to Minnesota for the holiday. I'm hoping to see how he is doing first-hand.

I hope that your day is going well!

Don Bergquist - 21-November-2005 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: