Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Trouble With Technology

I guess that all the technology in the world doesn't help if you forget to use it!

Okay, please forgive my seeming silence – I have not intentionally been avoiding the blog and posting to it. I have actually been writing entries as things occurred to me. Unfortunately, while my tools have enabled me to write where and when it occurs to me, it does nothing to remind me to actually upload the entries once I am connected to the network!

I was doing something else this morning and noticed the entire queue of things sitting in my blog entries folder on my tablet. I checked the blog and, sure enough! I had not ever actually posted the entries to the blog. Oops!

So, forgive me, here is what I have been up to for the past few weeks. I hope you will enjoy my blog entries. And to those of you who have my blog delivered to you via email, my apologies for glutting your inbox today!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're having a great weekend!

Don Bergquist – October 29, 2011 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: