Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Travelogue Minnesota – Return

I know how this game is played too!

Every time I return from a trip, she acts all offended and hurt. ("How could you leave me alone and NEVER come back? Do you know what they did to me there? They gave me a bath!")

That mixed with the clingy-needy behavior for the next couple days. (When I am home she refuses to let me out of her sight.) I can't even spent too much time not petting her. Here we are, sitting on the couch and watching TV and every time I pick-up the tab to write, she looks over at me accusingly, and then nuzzles my hand with her nose demanding the attention.

That's okay, it is nice to be wanted.

Wherever you are, I hope that you feel wanted!

Don Bergquist – October 11, 2011 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: