Sunday, November 21, 2010

Errands

As with any time one goes away for a while, there are a number of things that need to be done upon return. For me, the day will be spent doing laundry, running out for a few things (there is no food in the house, I cleared out the 'fridge before leaving), take a trip to the library, and do a few things I want to get done before returning to work tomorrow.

Yesterday was pretty much a write-off. Apart from the fact that Saga got nervous any time I picked-up the keys yesterday, I really didn't feel like doing a bunch of chores yesterday. To tell the truth, other than a walk in the park and a few things that I had to get done, I spent most of the day on the couch, Saga nestling under my arm, and catching-up on the shows that my DVR recorded while I was away.

That is now done and it is time to get into the business of getting back into the normal swing of things. So today I am running errands, stocking-up, and getting things done. Yeah!

Wherever you are today, I hope you'll have a productive day!

Don Bergquist - November 21, 2010 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: