Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Headed Home

I am stopped at a restaurant for a late breakfast here in North Platte, Nebraska.

There were still about four inches of partially melted snow/slush in the parking lot this morning. I left the hotel at about 06:30 and found that the roads south were just about perfect. The plows have been running down the road since before I got up and apart from a few small (but visible) slushy patches on the way here, the roads have been great!

On the radio this morning I heard a bit of the weather and hear that the snowstorm covered the entire southern part of South Dakota at times last night. The storm in Denver ended early this morning and they are headed to a high of 60 this afternoon. I am looking forward to an easy roll all the way home from here.

I hope that wherever you are, you have no problems facing you!

Don Bergquist - 25th April 2006 - North Platte, Nebraska

No comments: